- This event has passed.
Drill – September 19th, 2020
September 19, 2020 @ 08:45 - 15:00 EDT
|24 SEP||DRILL - Halligan Hall - In doc day|
Uniform of the Day
Complete set of uniforms
Arrive NWU / SD Whites /Winter Blues/PT Gear/ mask optional/ lunch water bottle
New Recruit: school clothes/ Gym short or sweat pants/ - sneakers,
Navy over Khaki.
|09:00||Muster / Formation|
|09:15||New Recruit intro|
|09:30||Uniform Wear and Care|
NWU (Navy Working Uniform) - Type III
|10:00||Shift to SD Whites (Service Dress Whites)|
Shift to Winter Blue
Wear and care
|11:15||New Recruit Uniform Fitting|
Shift to PT gear/Gym shorts/sweats pant (new recruit)
Sea Cadet Oath
|12:45||Facing Movement |
|14:00||Summer Training Review|
New Recruit (Parent session)
For attending drill, Cadets should remain in their car until a TSRM instructor / officer comes by to check their temperature and collect their paperwork. Each drill Cadets should bring the following forms filled out prior to arrival:
Please present the forms to the officer whom checks your temperature.
Notes from the admin officer:
Notes on masks from HQ:
- Masks are to be worn at all times, except while eating, showering/hygiene, running, sleeping, or when a member complains of difficulty breathing.
- Masks may be cloth or surgical; these masks are worn to inhibit the spread of respiratory droplets
- Cloth masks are to be washed after each day’s use. Surgical masks shall be discarded at the end of each day
- NHQ is currently attempting to source cloth masks for the field but individual members, units and training contingents may purchase and wear their own masks
- Cloth masks must be of a plain color, without logos or graphics. Preference is for plain black or navy-blue masks.
- If available, N95 or other medical-grade masks should be only worn by staff who are interacting with a suspected case of COVID-19