- This event has passed.
18 July Drill – Location American Legion Post 175
July 18, 2020 @ 08:30 - 10:00 EDT
|20 FEB||DRILL - Meet at American Legion Post 175|
Uniform of the Day
Arrive Winter Blue ready for inspection, winter coat (As need), black gloves, black ear muff, layer proper according to weather / black mask,
Cadets/New recruits w/o Winter Blue wear Black/navy blue top with black/navy blue or khaki pants.
Winter Blue/NWU or Alt Navy / pants Khaki
|09:00||Muster / Formation (Double Intervals)|
LPO/ALPO Rotation: Jarvis/Radley-Taylor
Sea Cadet Oath
|09:15||Facing movements/marching |
Inspection Routine Practice
|9:30||Zoom - Presentation by TS Constellation |
Special Guest - Major Johnson USAF Special Warfare Tactical Air Control
Zoom Meeting Link:
Meeting ID: 839 326 7226
|10:30||Distancing Mask Break/ Warm-up / By Squads|
General Orders review - Outside
|10:45||Inspection Routine Practice|
|11:30||Dismissal - Return Home for ZOOM Class Chow Break|
|13:00||TSRM Zoom Class Link|
Meeting ID: 622 869 5091
CLASS - Aircraft & Ships Identification
|13:45||CLASS - Phonetic Alphabets|
|14:30||Review "General Orders", Sea Cadet Oath, Sailors Creed|
Notes on masks from HQ:
- Masks are to be worn at all times, except while eating, showering/hygiene, running, sleeping, or when a member complains of difficulty breathing.
- Masks may be cloth or surgical; these masks are worn to inhibit the spread of respiratory droplets
- Cloth masks are to be washed after each day’s use. Surgical masks shall be discarded at the end of each day
- NHQ is currently attempting to source cloth masks for the field but individual members, units and training contingents may purchase and wear their own masks
- Cloth masks must be of a plain color, without logos or graphics. Preference is for plain black or navy-blue masks.
- If available, N95 or other medical-grade masks should be only worn by staff who are interacting with a suspected case of COVID-19