- This event has passed.
DRILL – 17 OCT 2020
October 17, 2020 @ 08:45 - 15:00 EDT
|19 SEP||DRILL - Meet at American Legion Post 175|
Uniform of the Day
NWU / PT Gear/ mask, lunch
Navy / pants shorts Khaki
|09:00||Muster / Formation|
|09:15||WSQB - Review assignments|
|09:30||Shift to PT Gear|
|09:45||Distancing PT/PTR |
|10:00||Prospective Cadets/Parents Orientation/Session|
|11:15||Shift to NWU|
|11:30||Facing movements, Marching|
Sea Cadet Oath
|12:45||Class - Drug Abuse Zero Tolerance and Prevention|
|14:30||Class - Team Building|
For attending drill, Cadets should remain in their car until a TSRM instructor / officer comes by to check their temperature and collect their paperwork. Each drill Cadets should bring the following forms filled out prior to arrival:
Please present the forms to the officer whom checks your temperature.
Notes from the admin officer:
Notes on masks from HQ:
- Masks are to be worn at all times, except while eating, showering/hygiene, running, sleeping, or when a member complains of difficulty breathing.
- Masks may be cloth or surgical; these masks are worn to inhibit the spread of respiratory droplets
- Cloth masks are to be washed after each day’s use. Surgical masks shall be discarded at the end of each day
- NHQ is currently attempting to source cloth masks for the field but individual members, units and training contingents may purchase and wear their own masks
- Cloth masks must be of a plain color, without logos or graphics. Preference is for plain black or navy-blue masks.
- If available, N95 or other medical-grade masks should be only worn by staff who are interacting with a suspected case of COVID-19