- This event has passed.
DRILL – 07 NOV 2020
November 7, 2020 @ 08:45 - 15:00 EST
|07 NOV||DRILL - Meet at American Legion Post 175|
Uniform of the Day
Arrive Winter Blue (for inspection) Switch to, NWU / PT Gear/ black mask, lunch, work gloves,
NWU, Navy / pants shorts Khaki/work gloves, rakes
|09:00||Muster / Formation|
|09:10||Prospective Cadets/Parents Orientation/Session|
Shift to NWU Gear
|09:20||Facing movements, Marching|
|09:50||Distancing PT/PTR |
WWII Memorial Cleanup
|12:00||Return to ALP 175|
Sea Cadet Oath
|12:45||Switch to PT Gear|
|14:30||Class - Team Building|
For attending drill, Cadets should remain in their car until a TSRM instructor / officer comes by to check their temperature and collect their paperwork. Each drill Cadets should bring the following forms filled out prior to arrival:
Please present the forms to the officer whom checks your temperature.
Notes from the admin officer:
Notes on masks from HQ:
- Masks are to be worn at all times, except while eating, showering/hygiene, running, sleeping, or when a member complains of difficulty breathing.
- Masks may be cloth or surgical; these masks are worn to inhibit the spread of respiratory droplets
- Cloth masks are to be washed after each day’s use. Surgical masks shall be discarded at the end of each day
- NHQ is currently attempting to source cloth masks for the field but individual members, units and training contingents may purchase and wear their own masks
- Cloth masks must be of a plain color, without logos or graphics. Preference is for plain black or navy-blue masks.
- If available, N95 or other medical-grade masks should be only worn by staff who are interacting with a suspected case of COVID-19