- This event has passed.
DRILL – 07 NOV 2020
November 7, 2020 @ 08:45 - 15:00 EST
|DRILL - Meet at American Legion Post 175
Uniform of the Day
Arrive Winter Blue (for inspection) Switch to, NWU / PT Gear/ black mask, lunch, work gloves,
NWU, Navy / pants shorts Khaki/work gloves, rakes
|Muster / Formation
|Prospective Cadets/Parents Orientation/Session
Shift to NWU Gear
|Facing movements, Marching
WWII Memorial Cleanup
|Return to ALP 175
Sea Cadet Oath
|Switch to PT Gear
|Class - Team Building
For attending drill, Cadets should remain in their car until a TSRM instructor / officer comes by to check their temperature and collect their paperwork. Each drill Cadets should bring the following forms filled out prior to arrival:
Please present the forms to the officer whom checks your temperature.
Notes from the admin officer:
Notes on masks from HQ:
- Masks are to be worn at all times, except while eating, showering/hygiene, running, sleeping, or when a member complains of difficulty breathing.
- Masks may be cloth or surgical; these masks are worn to inhibit the spread of respiratory droplets
- Cloth masks are to be washed after each day’s use. Surgical masks shall be discarded at the end of each day
- NHQ is currently attempting to source cloth masks for the field but individual members, units and training contingents may purchase and wear their own masks
- Cloth masks must be of a plain color, without logos or graphics. Preference is for plain black or navy-blue masks.
- If available, N95 or other medical-grade masks should be only worn by staff who are interacting with a suspected case of COVID-19