- This event has passed.
DRILL – 05 DEC 2020 – Part 2 Land Navigation / Survival training
December 5, 2020 @ 08:45 - 15:15 EST
|05 DEC||DRILL - Meet at American Legion Post 175|
Uniform of the Day
Arrive Winter Blue ready for inspection / Shift NWU w/ boots / black mask, lunch
New recruits Black/navy blue top with black/navy blue or khaki pants.
Optional - bring your own tent/prop up shelter if you have one
Winter Blue or NWU or Alt Navy / pants Khaki
|09:00||Muster / Formation |
Jarvis/Malloy (AM) - Ermoshkin/O'Boyle T (PM)
Sea Cadet Oath
|09:35||Shift to NWU|
|09:45||Land Navigation - Class work|
(side session) Orientation/Intro for prospective Cadet parents
Land Navigation - Short Distance Exercise
Sea Cadet Oath
|13:15||Survival - Fishing part 2|
|14:00||Survival - building shelter - tent assembly|
For attending drill, Cadets should remain in their car until a TSRM instructor / officer comes by to check their temperature and collect their paperwork. Each drill Cadets should bring the following forms filled out prior to arrival:
Please present the forms to the officer whom checks your temperature.
Notes from the admin officer:
Notes on masks from HQ:
- Masks are to be worn at all times, except while eating, showering/hygiene, running, sleeping, or when a member complains of difficulty breathing.
- Masks may be cloth or surgical; these masks are worn to inhibit the spread of respiratory droplets
- Cloth masks are to be washed after each day’s use. Surgical masks shall be discarded at the end of each day
- Cloth masks must be of a plain color, without logos or graphics. Preference is for plain black or navy-blue masks.
- If available, N95 or other medical-grade masks should be only worn by staff who are interacting with a suspected case of COVID-19